Thursday, May 04, 2006

And The Answer Is: None More Gay

The Gay Messiah and Mother Judy The question is, of course, could Mrs. Nator and I be any gayer? I've already mentioned my penchant for listening to Real Life and the fact that we're going to see Kathy Griffin in June. But that was nothing. Here's the motherlode:

We are going to see Rufus Wainwright at Carnegie Hall, where he will be performing the entire legendary 1961 Judy Garland concert with an orchestra. Squeeeeee!

Oh, my God. I think I just sprained my Gay.

Of course, considering all this it becomes painfully clear that what Mrs. Nator and I are, actually, is gay men, which comes as some surprise to us, not having penises.* But we just paid a buttload for those tickets, so, we will no doubt soldier on. See you at Splash?

* By the way, over the course of the last two posts, I must have typed the word "penis" more times than I... well, ever. So, then: vagina, vagina, vagina!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is, in fact, the gayest possible event, ever. Congratulations.

Don't feel bad, though...I stood in line for hours for Rufus's in-store appearance in Chelsea a couple of years ago, and nearly peed my pants while getting his autograph. Clearly, I too am a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.