Friday, June 02, 2006

Decisions, Decisions

Help. As those of you who read regularly may know, I have tickets to see Kathy Griffin on the 5th and Rufus Wainwright on the 14th. However, I have also recently learned that the ever-awesome Jollyship the Whizbang is putting on the latest installment of their puppet pirate rock opera on the 7th and 14th only, and none other than Joan Jett, lesbian rock goddess icon, is performing at Southpaw on the 6th.

I know, fabulous, right? Except, as those of you who read regularly may also know, I am too old and tired to pull off going out two, much less than three nights in a row. And no, I haven't done coke since the eighties.

Oh, and did I mention I'm-a want to go to WYSIWYG this time, travelling to the Dirty South next weekend, the midwest on the 23rd and to Ptown the second week of July?

This is one downside to summer in NYC. Too many awesome things to do to fit in (much less afford)! What's a wizened old sofa spud to do?

No comments: