Friday, April 14, 2006

Feng Shui My Blog

I’ve been getting complaints about my red type again, and I’ve been generally itchy over the layout and name of this blog, lately. I think the basic colours and graphic suit my personality, and the name worked as tongue-in-cheek for a while, but perhaps it’s time to move on. I have some ideas for redesigns and names, but my limited Blogger coding skillz may slow down the project. Still, if y’all have any suggestions, please let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be in a dark room trying to channel the spirit of Saul Bass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, just be who you are! The magic of a blog is that you can be whoever you are or whoeve you want to be! Screw anyone that doesn't like the way it looks or what it says; just be you!

Anonymous said...

Aw, please don't change the name of your blog! Please? Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top?

I must admit I wouldn't mind so terribly much if you were to change the font v. background. I mean, I'm not THAT old or anything, but a wee bit more contrast wouldn't be unkind on the eyes...