Sunday, April 23, 2006

Your Humour Style Is: Lemming

Everybody else is taking this test, why not me?
Your humor style is:
the Cutting Edge
(61% dark, 42% spontaneous, 31% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK


Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi



The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -

If you're interested, try my best friend's best test: The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Masterpiece



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 73% on darkness
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 40% on spontaneity
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 43% on vulgarity
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Somehow I think I'm slightly more vulgar than that, but whate'er. I'm glad I still have a sense of humour today, what with being such a big, fat softie that I've been completely devastated by Loaner Cat going home.

Sigh. So a dyke walks into a bar with a cat on her head...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK.

I thought I would be more vulgar too, but I guess I absolutely hate stuff like the vulgar cartoons or pictures of what gets done to people who pass out drunk. I'd rather see an old lady in a wheelchair go off a cliff (almost happened on a trip to Italy, and it was arguably my fault).

! scored higher than 74% on darkness
! scored higher than 19% on spontaneity
I scored higher than 4% on vulgarity

Great. If my wife finds out that I scored only 19% on spontaneity, that will be yet another datum to support her thesis that I'm not spontaneous.

I love spontaneity. I just want to plan for it.