Monday, January 15, 2007

I Think I'll Go Eat Worms

1. It's rainy and gross out and I am very tired.

2. Mrs. Nator is off for the MLK, Jr. Day holiday, at home all cozy in bed with the kitties, and I most definitely am not.

3. I still haven't heard back from the Director about a meeting to discuss my requested raise, so clearly she thinks I am of Very Little Import.

4. I've been going through a severe, protracted period of low self esteem, wherein I think I'm crap and don't want to even be in public.

5. Add this all together and it means I am looking at job listings, but feeling I don't want to do any of it and I'm pathetic and not qualified to do anything, anyway, so why bother?

Don't you wish you were here to hang out with me?

1 comment:

Heather said...

((((((HUGS)))))

In lieu of chocolate, the above will have to suffice. (I've yet to figure out how to successfully transmit chocolate over the computer...) I hereby order that you go home early and snuggle in bed with the missus and the kitties until at least tomorrow! (And pick up some chocolate on the way home, too!)